For an initial contract until the end of 2022, we are searching for a Senior .NET Developer (Back End). There is the option to extend for the rest of 2023.
In your role you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Develop .NET code (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI) ;
• Develop webservices and clients (both WCF/SOAP and REST based);
• Supply technical support to our offshore partner.
With development, we mean a broad sense of development, whereby you also design, analyze, test and coordinate your work with the others members of the team. We expect you to respect coding standards, discuss solutions with your peers and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
You will work in a very large, complex and heterogeneous environment, you will see a lot of different technologies, in various life cycles. In addition we have a large amount of internal and external integration elements, for example with Social Media, native applications or enterprise cloud services. We thus expect a pro-active learning attitude since there will be always a mixture of old and new.
Senior .NET Developer able to work on BSS within a Telecom domain
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and building software solutions
Expertise Must Have:
• Extensive experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C #, WebAPI, SQL Server
• Agile principles and experience with SCRUM development processes;
• Experience with continuous integration & delivery (and tools like TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GitHub or Azure DevOps);